Information & Guidance
Company directors and secretaries occupy key governance positions and have a range of corresponding duties and responsibilities under company law. In order to assist directors and secretaries to navigate their responsibilities, the CEA has published a range of information and guidance documents which seek to summarise:
- companies’ duties and responsibilities;
- directors’ duties and responsibilities;
- secretaries’ duties and responsibilities;
- members’ and shareholders’ rights;
- creditors’ rights; and
- the roles and responsibilities of auditors, liquidators, receivers and examiners respectively.
We have also published a Single Guide, which provides a useful summary of the above in one document.
In addition to publishing information and guidance and making other relevant information available on this website, we engage in a range of outreach activities, including making speakers available and attending events and exhibitions likely to be of interest to company directors and secretaries. For enquiries in that regard, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For regular news and updates, follow the CEA on its social media channels.