A person using this website ("the User") accepts the following conditions in order to use the website:-
1. The content of this website ("the Information") is intended solely to provide general information on matters of personal and professional interest for the use of the reader of this site who accepts full responsibility for its use.
2. As a general matter, the CEA, its Members, officers and agents and the contributors to the website (collectively called "the Providers") accept no responsibility howsoever arising for the use of the Information.
3. More specifically, the Information is provided with the understanding that the Providers are not furnishing any professional advice or services. The Information does not purport to be, nor should it be relied upon as, advice and as such, it should not be used as a substitute for independent advice. Those who wish to take advice on a matter affecting them should contact a professional adviser. Responsibility for any loss occasioned from the use of information appearing on this website shall rest solely with the User.
4. While the Providers have made every attempt to ensure the Information has been obtained from reliable sources, the Providers do not accept responsibility howsoever arising for any errors or omissions, or for any liability howsoever arising from the use of the Information or from the results obtained from the use of the Information.
5. The Information is provided in the form in which it is furnished. The Providers do not warranty that the Information is accurate or complete. This Information may change with the passage of time and in particular, the law and practice are constantly changing, and can be interpreted only in light of particular factual situations. The Information is therefore provided without guarantee, undertaking or warranty of whatsoever kind, express or implied.
6. The Providers reserve the right to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided herein at any time, but shall not be responsible for or liable in respect of any such revisions, amendments, alterations or deletions.
7. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate and up-to-date. If you notice any errors or omissions please let us know as soon as possible. It is our policy to correct errors within 48 hours of receiving accurate and verified information
8. The site sometimes links to external sites over which the Providers have no control and accepts no responsibility. Any links from this website to external websites are provided as a matter of convenience only. They should not be taken as an endorsement of the contents or practices of those external websites.